2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.4. Tag people at the end of your entry. My 6 things:
- I am rather clumsy. One day a couple of weeks ago during supper, I think I dropped 5 or 6 different things, and managed to push half the food off my plate onto the table while trying to cut my meat. I miss steps all the time when walking up and down stairs, though I rarely fall. Which is good, or I'd fear for my daughter's life!
- I am one of those annoying people who like to talk while watching movies or TV. Not to carry on an unrelated conversation, but I like to make comments about the show, or criticize the performance/decor/stylist/etc. It drives KD crazy sometimes, though my friends usually say they don't mind. For example, I can't understand the stylists for Sex and the City. They have 4 gorgeous women to work with, yet Charlotte was the only character to look good through the whole movie! The other three looked strange or downright ugly much of the time. I don't know what they were thinking.
- One of the first things I learned how to cook when I was a kid was alfredo sauce. Yep, right after the Kraft Dinner and canned tomato soup, I was making homemade alfredo sauce. That's what we're having for supper tonight! Fettucini Alfredo with chicken.
- My craft area is always always always a mess because I rarely remember to clean up one project before I start on another. It's awful! Just like my mother...
- I am uncomfortable taking pictures with any other people around. KD and JK are fine, but anyone else intimidates me. And most of the time I don't take very good pictures anyway. The ones I post here are usually the result of at least 5 tries. so I only took one picture at my friend's Stagette yesterday.
- I have a thing for jugs. I don't know why. I only own three of them (one my aunt painted in the 70s, and two creamers...oh, and my gravy boat--it has a spout and a handle, it can be called a jug. At A's stagette yesterday we went to a paint-your-own-pottery place, and I painted a little jug. I can't wait to see how it turns out!