- Crisp air
- Dressing in Layers
- Falling Leaves
- Lighting my favourite beeswax candles
- Baking cookies and pies
- Curling up by the window watching the birds
- Thanksgiving (which happens in October here in Canada...if we waited 'til November, we would have snow already)
- First fire in the fireplace
- Thinking about Christmas shopping
- Making my house cozy
- Carving pumpkins
- Piling lots of blankets on the bed
- Windy days
- The sound of leaves crackling under my feet
- Hot soup with fresh bread
- Getting together with family, after a summer of everyone going away.
- Did I mention rain? I love rain.
- Not feeling guilty about my poor, neglected garden any more, since it's covered in leaves.
- All the gorgeous fall nesting ideas that I'm discovering from various blogs.
Wednesday, 24 September 2008
20 Favourite Things About Fall
Melissa at The Inspired Room is having a Fall-themed 20 Little Things that Inspire Party. I always love the changing seasons, so here is what I love about Fall: