Oh, and since today is Monday, you can see other before and afters at Susan's Met Monday post at Between Naps on the Porch.
*****I am honoured to receive an award from Katrina at My Mommy Life. It is the Honest Scrap award! I'm not sure exactly what it signifies, other than that someone likes me. But that's ok! Thanks Katrina for the award! I'm supposed to share 10 things about myself:
- I really, really missed my daughter this weekend when she was away with the grandparents.
- It is mine and KD's seventh anniversary today. People keep warning us about the seven-year-itch.
- It also would have been my parents' 30th anniversary, and is my grandparents' 53rd anniversary. We like to reuse dates, apparently.
- I don't like Braxton Hicks contractions.
- I skipped the first stage of labour in my last pregnancy...didn't feel a thing.
- I have an overactive imagination. It makes me a little paranoid sometimes!
- Or maybe I just watch too many crime shows like Law and Order, and CSI.
- I really, really need to wash the floor. Any volunteers? (Kidding!)
- I always have to fight my naturally lazy tendencies. It's getting difficult these days, when I have 25 pounds of extra excuse attached to me.
- I need to go take a nap right now.