So I did something I've been wanting to do since we moved in. I painted numbers on our upstairs doors. Number 1 is our bedroom, 2 is the bathroom, 3 is Nicholas' room, and 4 is Juliana's room. Kevin says it looks like a hotel, and I love the fact that it does! I may paint something on the linen closet door...maybe "5", "linens", or "staff only". The font I used is Victorian LET in Microsoft Word and the scribble-on-the-back method of transfering the numbers to the doors. Freehand numbers look too much like freehand numbers when I try it. I like to use some kind of template. I used black acrylic craft paint. A side benefit of my new numbers is that it is helping my two-year-old recognise numbers! She points and says "That's a Free! That's a Four!"
Now it's back to rearranging the furniture.