For the past few months, my jewelry has been in an tangled mess on top of my dresser. I've been wanting to make something to hang my necklaces and earrings on, but I couldn't come up with an idea. Then, when I finally did think of something, I didn't have the tools to make it.
When we were in Ontario I asked my father-in-law to cut me a piece of wood and router the edges.
Back at home I stained and painted it. I used two coats of colonial walnut stain (one under the flowers, and one over). It is about 18 inches long by about 4.5 inches tall.
I am very happy with the results! This is the stain colour I'll be using on my new/old dresser.