Thanks Paige! I got to know Paige from Twitter. She's a writer with one of the funniest blogs I've ever come across. Go check out There's More Where That Came From. I think in my case, "versatile" is code for "unable to focus on one thing".
Here are the award rules:
So, here's my seven things:
1. I'm going to Seattle on Thursday!
2. I'm a little bit terrified about travelling on my own.
3. I'm 28 years old and I've never done anything on my own.
4. Sometimes I prefer YA fiction to adult fiction (for example, Patricia C. Wrede)
5. Speaking of fiction, I need to bring something to read while I'm away. I will be spending about 2.5 hours total waiting in airports.
6. I am currently playing The Game.
7. I am not getting very good scores this time around.
I'm not sure I have 15 newly discovered blogs since I haven't been browsing much lately, so I'll just post 15 smallish blogs I think you should check out. (in no particular order)
1. The Koala Bear Writer - I'll be meeting Bonnie while I'm in Seattle. We're going to the Women of Faith Conference together.
2. City and Baby
3. A Pretty Life in the Suburbs - This is my blog doppelganger. Her name is Jo-Anna, she's Canadian too.
4. Lemonade Makin' Mama
5. Buns in My Oven - I recently discovered this blog on Pinterest, and wanted to pin the whole thing. I'll be making her cream cheese chicken enchiladas for supper tonight.
6. Five Days...Five Ways
7. The Happy Book Blog
8. The Heart of the Home - My friend Jenn is an amazing cook.
9. Griffintainment - Dustin should get paid to write his movie reviews.
10. Little Red Hearts
11. Jillian-Claire Photography
12. The Real Bliss - Just discovered this one today, and I'm looking forward to having the time to take a closer look.
13. Papercastle Collective
14. Heartfelt Devotionals
15. Patty Froese Ntihemuka