I've been mulling over the direction I want my blog to go. While I've been thinking, I started a little redesign...first with a striped background I made, then some new fonts, and a few header. I thought it would to be fun to show the evolution of my blog headers over the past almost four years.
First, my colours were red and tan. This image is a photo of a painting we have...it's by Stephen somebody...
Last year, I widened my blog, so I needed a wider header. It was easier to just make a new one than to try adjusting the size of the old one to just the right dimensions. This photo is a shot of some of my old books.
A few days ago, I made this one, using Microsoft Paint. The same program I used for the other headers. I loved how fresh and bright it was, but did not like the pixelation of the pictures, and the font is not smooth.