1. Summertime (any version, but my favourite is sung by Theresa Sokyrka). At my birthday party, my dear friend Heidi requested this song at the fancy restraunt we went to...I'd never had anyone request a song for me before!
2. Sinkin' Soon (Norah Jones). This song is just fun to sing! I think Norah's political songs are hilarious.
3. Mario Takes a Walk (Jesse Cook...the whole album actually). This is my dancing music. I put it on when I'm housecleaning or just in the mood to move. Not that I'm housecleaning often, as my husband could attest!
4. Moonlight Sonata (Beethovan). I was raised on classical music. We had a story on CD called "Beethovan lives upstairs" that made me love it. I hear the thunderclaps whenever I listen to Moonlight Sonata. When I was taking piano lessons I began to learn to play this song.
5. Someone Like You (Adele). Such a sad song, but beautiful. Kevin likes to sing it in an awful voice just to bug me.
What are your favourite songs?
Remember that every comment on any post is counted as an entry in the Vintage-Inspired Giveaway! Of course, feel free to comment even if you don't want to enter the giveaway! Make sure I have a way to contact you if you're the winner!