- Fill a clean glass jar with water.
- Add tea bags, any variety. I used two bags of green tea for my quart-size jar. Adjust according to the size of your jar and the strength of your tea bags.
- Seal the jar. I used plastic wrap with the screw-on ring, but a metal canning lid would work just as well.
- Place the jar in the sun, either outside or on a sunny windowsill.
- Allow the tea to steep. The time depends on how strong your tea bags are, and how strong you like your tea.
- Pour the tea into a pretty glass and stir in sugar and a squirt of lemon juice if desired.
- Add ice and enjoy!