Lets start with the weather:
- Wife of one
- Mama of one
- Lived in a townhouse with a tiny but cute backyard and almost no front yard
- Decorated in gold and red for the living room, with a bright turquoise kitchen.
- Dabbled in all kinds of crafting, DIY, and sewing endeavours.
- Afraid of writing, or of failure in writing, which amounts to the same thing. So I didn't write.
- Wife of one...the same one.
- Mama of two, ages 5.5 and 3.5
- Live in a duplex with a decent-sized backyard and a garage.
- Decorate in various shades of blues and greens with lots of neutrals. Kitchen is still turquoise, although a much muted version.
- Not sure which areas of craftiness/DIY I want to focus on.
- No longer afraid of writing...I'm actually published now! (ok, so it's only one article.) But I really do need to start writing more.
Thanks to all my readers, who make this blogging thing worthwhile. I couldn't do it without you!